There are mutual artists with the stage name Fractures:
01. Fractures (Mark Zito) is a multi-instrumentalist (Pop / Electronic) from Melbourne, Australia.
02. Hardcore / Melodic Hardcore / Punk from Ottawa, Canada.
03. Hardcore / Punk from Melbourne, Australia.
04. Hardcore / Metal / Thrash / Southern / Dutch Pop from London, UK.
05. Indie / Rock / Alternative / New Wave / Shoegaze / Post-Punk from Lower Merion, Pennsylvania, USA.
06. Indie / Rock / Pop from London, UK.
07. Metalcore from Helsinki, Finland.
08. Metalcore / Melodic Hardcore from Cincinnati, Ohio, US.
09. Hardcore / Punk from Lyndonville, Vermont, USA.
10. Fractures (Rob Fenn) is a freelance computer games musician (8-bit / Electronic) from UK.
Melbourne multi-instrumentalist, singer-songwriter and producer, Fractures will release his highly anticipated self-titled debut EP on July 4 via Create/Control with new single Won’t Win out now.
Pairing infectious pop hooks with haunting narrative, Fractures, AKA Mark Zito, has won fans and praise from his peers including Gotye and Chet Faker for his dark, alluring sound.
Fractures features the lush production and swoon-worthy vocal harmonies for which Zito is becoming renowned, with new single ‘Won’t Win’ a moody, seductive and hypnotic follow up to his previous releases.
The EP comes after a challenging twelve months for Zito, after garnering strong support from his first release, notching up over 500,000 online streams for singles Twisted and Cadence, reaching the top three on Hype Machine and receiving The Guardian‘s coveted ‘Single of the Week’, he suffered a career threatening set back in mid 2013, fracturing his neck just days before his sold out show at Melbourne's Toff in Town.
After some difficult months spent in recovery, Fractures bounced back to complete the recording of his eight track debut, and front his five-piece band at sold out shows in Sydney and Melbourne, and join the line up to play at Splendour in the Grass in July.
“It's a one-sided story of a person who's found themselves in a poisonous relationship – be it with a child, parent, friend or lover - and is trying to resist their influence, recounting all within the context of hindsight without having actually broken free of it.”
- Mark Zito on writing Won’t Win
“The new cut shows off a more restrained side to Zito’s songwriting, gradually engulfing the listener rather than relying on epic builds.” – FasterLouder
“From being relatively unknown at the start of 2013 to a sell-out official debut show, his smooth melodies and longing tales are attracting some well-deserved attention.” – fbi
“If you’re looking to be moved, look no further.” – Earmilk