There are multiple artists with this name:
1) Her is a French soul band from Rennes. Formed in 2015, it is composed of Simon Carpentier and Victor Solf. The name of the group, which means "to herself" in English , was chosen by her two members to represent the cause of women and feminism.
After living for some time in the United States , Simon Carpentier met Victor Solf, who had returned from Germany, to the lycée Émile-Zola in Rennes where they created their first tracks at the age of sixteen. They later enter the conservatory to learn classical music which will help them in the composition and harmonies of their titles. For six years, they were members of electro pop group Ropes The Popopopops , founded in 2007, with which they make two EP , followed by an album entitled Swell and several concerts.
Her was founded in April 2015 and released their first EP Her Tape # 1 . Their first singles are Quite Like 5 and Five Minutes 6 . The video clip of the song Quite Like was made by Raphael Frydman and produced by Partizan. It depicts feminine beauty and softness under the guise of a young woman mimicking every word whispered by the duo.
Simon Carpentier died on August 13, 2017 of a cancer.
2) HER, a country-rock band from New York (now Her & Kings County)
3) Her, a band from Poland.
4) HER, a temporary name for the Finnish band HIM during their tour of the U.S. while releasing "Razorblade Romance".
5) HER, an all-girl rock band from London, Ontario, Canada, featuring Rose Cora Perry (Anti-Hero/The Reckoning) & Trish Doan (Kittie).
6) her is an electronic duo made up of vocalist and songwriter unmo and trackmaker Tsudio Studio (Naoki Tsuji) See https://soundcloud.com/h_e-r
|BEST PART H.E.R.|
|CARRIED AWAY H.E.R.|
|COULD'VE BEEN H.E.R.|
|EVERY KIND OF WAY H.E.R.|